Harbin industrial art design school _ wireless network coverage and network security procurement project
Harbin municipal government procurement center受**的委托，对Harbin industrial art design school _ wireless network coverage and network security procurement project进行公开招标，现欢迎合格的投标人参加投标。
= = "thirty-first bidding consortium wins the bid, all parties to the consortium shall jointly sign a contract with the tenderer and assume joint liability to the tenderer for the project. Source: Ten = = ring bidding = = "
一、竞技宝|登录名称：Harbin industrial art design school _ wireless network coverage and network security procurement project
Two, item number: HC2219
Three, the source of funds and payment methods:
1. The budget of the project is 1 million 80 thousand yuan, which is appropriated by Harbin Municipal Finance bureau.
= = "bidding law fifty-fourth bidders to bid on behalf of others or otherwise resort to deceit, to defraud the bid, the bid is invalid, if a loss is caused, it shall bear liability for compensation; constitute a crime, shall be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law. Source: Ten = = ring bidding = = "
2, after acceptance, the contract payment of 90%; the remaining 10% to do the warranty, to be 12 months later, if no quality problems paid.
Four, bidding content: project name, use, quantity, technical requirements or the nature of the tender project: wireless network coverage and network security project procurement, see the second part of this document.
This procurement project is a package, the bidder must complete package quotation. The project refused to participate in the bidding of imported products.
Five, delivery time: from the date of signing the contract within 30 days.
Place of delivery: user unit
Six. Qualification requirements of bidders:
1. The potential bidder who intends to participate in the bidding of the project shall have the twenty-second provision of the government procurement law;
2. The potential bidders intending to participate in the bidding of the project must be registered and registered on the Heilongjiang provincial government procurement online;
3, with similar project management qualification and service ability;
4, with electronic and intelligent engineering contract three level (above) qualification
Seven, the project does not accept the joint bidding
Eight, announcement period: since the date of publication of this announcement 5 working days
Nine, the procurement of bidding documents and registration time and method:
(1) tender documents and registration time: from today until 11 o'clock in October 30, 2017 (Beijing time, the same below).
(2) bidding documents and ways of registration: through the Harbin government procurement network to download tender documents and tender for registration, after downloading the tender documents, the bid fails to apply for invalid.
Web site: http:\/\/www.hljcg.gov.cn chooses [Harbin]
Ten, the project Q & a meeting held in October 30, 2017 at 14 o'clock (Beijing time), outdated.
Venue: room 4, building 1405, Harbin municipal government procurement center.
Eleven, bid deadline and bid opening time: 9:30 November 16, 2017 (Beijing time). The bidder shall submit the sealed bid documents to the 1405 bid room of the 4 floor of Harbin government procurement center before the bid, and the overdue or non compliant bidding documents will be rejected.
Twelve tender and bid opening: Building No. 4, building 181, Zhongshan Road civic building, Nangang District, Harbin
Thirteen, contact information:
Purchaser: Harbin industrial art design school
Address: Harbin street, Daowai District School No. 10
Contact: Li Gang
Contact mobile phone: **
Purchasing agency: Harbin municipal government procurement center
Address: Building No. 181, Zhongshan Road civic building, Nangang District, Harbin
Project contact: Liu Defeng Diao Fei
Postal Code: 150001
Bank: CCB Harbin Xinyang branch
Account number: **1
Harbin municipal government procurement center